Developmental Biology Conference Room Policies for the Beckman Center, 3rd Floor: Rooms B302, B381, and B383
- For the Department of Developmental Biology room reservations are made on a first come first serve basis. All other departments may request a room up to two weeks in advance for a maximum of 4 hours.
- Please note: Adapters for laptops will no longer be provided by Developmental Biology for outside departments.
- Reservation requests should include the following information: date needed, time and duration, number of attendees, type of event, i.e. “Smith Lab Meeting”, a contact name, phone number and email address.
- Food and beverages may be brought in but any leftovers, including meal containers, garbage etc. must be removed and disposed of properly.
- Whether or not tables and/or chairs are removed or added, all rooms should be returned to the original configuration!
- For conference room B302 please note:
- If the stacked plastic chairs located against the back wall are used, they must be re-stacked and not left strewn about the room.
- Please do not change any of the video settings on the iMac without asking. Please do not touch the video cables!
- The screen is controlled by the remote in the room. To change between the iMac and a laptop select the “input” button on the remote, then choose “Lectern” for laptop.
- The coffee machine, located in the lobby is for the use of members and guests of the Department of Developmental Biology, not for meeting and class/course attendees.
Should you find you no longer need the room, please cancel as soon as possible!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN OFF THE PROJECTORS AND TV!